Dr. Sharifa Noaman Al Emadi is currently the Executive Director of Doha International Family Institute.
Dr. Emadi, is a certified clinical psychologist from Ministry of Health in Qatar and practicing her psychologist license to treat behavioural disorders, specifically drug addictions. She delivered several courses and workshops in this field in Qatar and abroad and presented worksheets in several international conferences formed with specializations in several studies and research and published some in international magazines.
• Board member in the Behavioural Healthcare Centre – Qatar.
• Board Committee Member of the Anti Smoking Association – Qatar
• Member of the group of specialists in addiction treatment in the United Nations (non-governmental)
• Member of National committee for Narcotics Control – Qatar
• Member of National Committee for Women, Children, the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities – Qatar
• Board member in humanistic and social since Department at Qatar University
• PhD and Master in Psychology and Counselling Manchester Metropolitan University
• Awarded the PhD holders Platinum Medal at the Education Excellence Day in Qatar for the year 2009