In focus – 45mn
In partnership with the United Nations Technology Bank.
Innovative health technologies – rapidly developed, equitably accessible, and easily diffused – can help countries sustainably reduce their health vulnerabilities and become resilient to future shocks. The WISH Summit and the UN Technology Bank for the Least Developed Countries will through this session facilitate an exchange of ideas and share experiences on systematic approaches to creating health resilience, using technology transfer for COVID -19 as a starting point. How can the world access and diffuse key health technologies for a more resilient future? What needs doing, by whom?
• Ms. Fekitamoeloa Katoa ‘Utoikamanu, Under-Secretary-General and High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States
• Dr. Mario Sanchez, Founder at MSG Pharma
• Dr. Chun Yuan Chiang, Founder at IHDpay Group
• Mr. Majid Kaddoumi, Vice President and Managing Director of Medtronic Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
• Mr. Joshua Setipa, Managing Director of UN Technology Bank
• Ms. Tesi Rusagara, Managing Director of the Kigali Innovation City