This webinar presents topics related to health promotion among children through emphasizing the importance of physical activity and exercise for a healthier future generation; in addition to other topics on healthy lifestyle such as proper nutrition and podiatry. The session will include the below topics:
- Introduction to physical activity, its description, duration, intensity and importance.
- Daily exercise advice (type, intensity, duration).
- Transitioning to the individual active pattern and including physical activity as a daily practice.
- Podiatry /// Safety during exercise.
- Set specific goals and times for exercise, reduce idle time, watch TV, and others.
- Tips on the importance of playing sports and useful applications for phone and tablets.
- Nutrition linked to sports and exercise (i.e. hydration with exercise, etc.)
- Questions and Answers.
Registration is now closed, however please click below link to join the session at the given time if you have not registered.