Diabetes affects many people in Qatar. Diabetes screening, referral to diabetes prevention programs, and successful participation in these programs are proven strategies for preventing or delaying the onset of type 2 diabetes in people at high risk for developing the disease.
The Webinar participants will have the unique opportunity to get answers to questions such as:
- What should I know about pre-diabetes? Why should I act –today?
- How can you lower my chances of developing type 2 diabetes?
- What is my sugar number?
- What is the Qatar Diabetes Prevention Program (QDPP)?
- What should I do if my health care professional told me that I have prediabetes/diabetes?
- Can I reverse my diabetes?
- What is the role of Qatar Diabetes Association?
Registration is now closed, however please click below link to join the session at the given time if you have not registered.